Why you should use cloth diapers washable and reusable?
- Over 27 billion disposable diapers end up in landfills every year
- It takes 2x more water to make a disposable diaper than to wash a cloth diaper.
What Exactly are Cloth Diapers
Cloth Diapers washable and reusable the washable diapers that you can reuse once you have cleaned them. It’s the traditional way to get through the diapering stage of your little one. Reusable diapers can help you save your budget as well as the environment since you don’t have to keep on throwing away the soiled ones.
- Save money since you don’t need to buy more.
- Eco-Friendly because you don’t have to throw them away after use.
- Investment if you’re planning to have another child.
- Free from harsh chemicals that are safer for infants.
- You need to get used to it for some time.
- It will add up a load with your laundry.
- Frequent changes since it’s not as absorbent compared to disposable diapers.
- It’s not ideal to use when you have to go out of the house.